Youth Exchange project “Action in ECO Direction” co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of European Union
Project No. 2018-1-LV02-KA105-002048.
Project coordinator: Kulturas biedriba “Alternativa Realitate”.
Period of the project: 15 May-15 Nov, 2018.
Latvia, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Czech Republic, Italy
International project “Action in ECO Direction” is aimed topromote eco-responsible behavior, active citizenship and sense of initiative of young people.The international youth exchange in Ukraine is the second part of the bigger project“Action in ECO direction”, where youth workers and youth from different cultural backgrounds will meet and experience non-formal and informal learning in intercultural environment.
There are 2 interconnected youth exchanges within the project: first in Latvia 16-25 June, 2018, and the second in Ukraine – 03-12 September, 2018.
Young people from 6 countries will get together and learn about the most important environmental problems and risks exist in their countries and the whole Europe. Participants will discover the place of an individual in the pollution and how an individual can influence to make the situation better.
- to provide to young people with deeper knowledge about environmental protection;
- to analyze environmental challenges in the participating countries and in the wider context, and to look for solutions on different levels;
- to promote responsible and eco-friendly behavior among young people;
- to promote active citizenship of young people, esp. in the field of environmental protection;
- to promote inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities through providing them opportunities to participate on the equal level in the international youth project;
- to promote diversity, intercultural dialogue and tolerance between young people from different countries through sharing, learning and working together in the international team;
- to promote sense of initiative of young people through working on the solutions to the global issues and organizing own community actions;
- to promote international cooperation between youth organisations in the sphere of non-formal education of young people through working together on the international project.
- young people of 18 – 25 years old with fewer opportunities;
- 6 young people + 1 group leader representing each partner organization;
- coming from Armenia, Italy, Moldova, Latvia, Czech Republic and Ukraine;
- interested in the ecological issues and environmental protection;
- motivated to participate actively in the project;
- motivated to share the experience reached during the project in their communities and use the achieved knowledge on practice.
- Kulturas biedriba “Alternativa Realitate” (Latvia);
- Center for Euroinitiatives (Ukraine);
- International Center for Agribuisness Research and Education (Armenia);
- Evropske Centrum Mladeze Breclav Z. S.Sindesmos Sistima Kai Genia (Czeck Republic);
- Associazione Attiva-Mentet (Italy);
- EU Misc Moldova (Moldova)