OUR CREDO AND STANDARDS
We are a small range of talented professionals and young people with a wide range of experiences and skills. We love what we do, and in this work we have set both the goals and the quality standards and principles of our work.
Our standards for Erasmus+ and ESK (European Solidarity Corps) projects:
- No any participation fee can be collected from participants for any our coordinated project
- accomodation for participants during period of activity – 100% covered by Erasmus+ or ESK programmes of European Union
- Food during period of activity – 100% covered by Erasmus+ or ESK programmes of European Union
- Programme related expenses – 100% covered by Erasmus+ or ESK programmes of European union
- Travel expenses – reimbursed after the project up to 100% according to travel limit depending on participant’s distance from venue of the project
- Equal participation for all, including young people with fewer opportunities and/or special needs, regardless of gender, different culture or social background, religion, nationality or other differences.
- individual mentoring and additional support provided if needed
- inclusive activities
- respect to all
- learning to out of comfort zone for new challenges – to reach new skills, competences and life goals!